It shouldn’t be something new to you that axie infinity is not a game that kids should play. I have heard people countless times claiming they wanted to know why restricting kids to play this game. Of course, you’ve landed in the right place. Here, I will reveal why you should not allow your kid to play this game.
It is said that axie infinity is strictly for adults. And why is that? You should know that there’s something behind it when the game’s creator initiated a move that kids should stay away from playing Axie.
So, let us pick this topic from somewhere. By now, you should have known what axie infinity entails. And you should be able to dissect axie infinity from other games you can allow your kids to play. Initially, creating or developing games is to entertain people, bring people out of their worries, and help people grow psychologically. But there’s something so special about axie infinity that can make kids be in an offside position if they play it.
I know you might be thinking about how games can sharpen kids’ brains. Of course, games help develop kids‘ cognitive ability but not games like Axie. Some games are created for kids. So, instead of allowing your kid to play this game, I will advise you to go online and search for games that are explicitly created for kids.
I think it’s time to reveal why you should not allow your kid to play this game without wasting your time. But before then, you have a role to play. Your part is to shun all distractions and follow me closely. Are you ready for the ride? Now, let’s ride!
Why must kids stay away from playing Axie Infinity?
- Axie Infinity is for adults: The saying that “Axie is for adults” is not what I created or formed. It was part of the rule of this game that kids should play it. One must think tactically to know that there’s something powerful behind the above statement. Something strange is behind it when you create something and place a restriction for some categories. So, we don’t need to dwell much on what Axie’s developer had in mind before concluding that kids should stay away from playing this game. All we know and all we want to do is follow the developer’s instructions.
- Axie’s technicalities are for earning, not fun: I said in one of my articles that axie infinity is not a game. It’s a business. You can’t play this game and have fun. Honestly, this game will, at times, add to people’s worries and stress. If you don’t have money, you can’t buy Axies to play this game. One must be financially buoyant. I hope you see that the terms we’ve been saying here should be hidden from kids. Kids at their tender age should not start playing games that are too heavy to bear. What does a child of six want to do with the money? Why should a girl child at age six start investing? That’s entirely out of the radar. If you allow your kids to play this game, you’re trying to expose them to something greater than him. The moment a child grows with the heart of making money, other things that might be useful in life might seems difficult and unachievable for such a child. A child’s heart is a “tabularazar” (A clean slate), so it is suitable to fill it with the right message. If you expose your kids to playing some play-to-earn games, you’re investing in something that can ruin their future. So, I want to advise you to refrain your kids from playing this game.
- The gameplay is beyond what kids can comprehend: The axie infinity’s gameplay is too challenging. It is too high that kids at their formative stage cannot understand it. One needs to adopt tactics or strategies if one wants to win this game. Therefore, the steps to win this game might be too high for kids. Kids need games that will work with their potential to bring the best out of them. The Axie’s gameplay needs smartness and intelligence. Please don’t misquote me. Thus, I am not saying kids are not brilliant. I am saying that the smartness and other things to do might be too high to the extent that kids will struggle before playing this game.
- It can’t contribute to kids’ development: It is a risk to allow kids to engage in things that will not contribute to their development. At their formative stage, kids need to engage in something that will work together with their development process. Of course, kids can play games. It is expedient for you to know that there are games specially created to hasten kids’ growth mentally. So, a game like axie infinity cannot achieve that in kids. Kids cannot play this game and grow in making a decision, problem-solving skills and intellectual ability. Why is that? The reward and Cryptocurrency attached to axie infinity have to negate the rules of games that can transform children’s life. Also read out: The Simplest Way to Understand Axie Gaming
What are the games that can contribute to a kid’s cognitive development?
This aspect is a bonus. I have been discussing why kids should stay away from playing axie infinity. And I have listed some points to prove this topic right. So, if kids are not allowed to play Axie, what games can they play? Here are the games you can let your kids play;
- Crossy Road
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Among us
- Five Nights at Freddy’s: Help wanted
- Forza Horizon 4
- Kingdom Hearts III
- Kirby Star Allies
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Mario Kart live: Home Circuit
Dear reader, hopefully, you’ve seen something to share with people about the danger in allowing their kids to play axie infinity. Can you do it this way? Why not share the link to this page with friends and family? Finally, please drop your question regarding this topic in the comment box.